Friday, July 22, 2011

Water never tasted so GOOOOOD!!!!!!

I'm VERY picky when it comes to water. If it tastes too mineraly, old, or warm I can't bring myself to drink it. Austin and I got a Brita water filter as a wedding gift -- pretty much the best thing invented!

I love water, and I can drink it all day long! (PS. Whoever said that your body eventually gets use to all the water after awhile, and you wont have to go to the bathroom as much was on somethin! I've never been able to get use to it). BUT -- I have two aaamazzzing drinks to spice up your water if you have a hard time drinking it!

Take advantage of strawberry season while you can!!! All you gotta do is slice up some fresh strawberries and lemons, and put them in your agua! (Tip: The longer you let it sit, the more flavor you will get from the fruit) If you really have a sweet tooth add in a little stevia. It's delish and nurtish!

YUMMY!!!

Another one of my favorites.. add sliced up cucumbers and lemons -- let it sit over night for great flavor!

Stay away from those 'on the go - crystal lights'. Its sweetened with aspartame or other artificial sweeteners that will spike your blood sugar levels. However, SOME of the 'Pure fitness crystal lights' actually use stevia, so if your going to buy those read the labels!

No comments: