Wednesday, July 13, 2011

EXPECTO PATRONUM!


Austin and I had never really jumped onto the whole Harry Potter train. I remember attempting to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in Elementary School when it was first released. I’m pretty sure I never got past the first chapter. From there on out I never paid any attention to the Harry Potter series. A few weeks ago Austin randomly wanted to do a Harry Potter marathon (I was a quite shocked since he’s never been into any sci-fi). Well… because we don’t have TV and I have seen all our movies over 20 times each.. Oh and I rarely ever turn down a movie night – Agreed to do this Harry Potter marathon.

Needless to say we just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 a few nights ago and were pretty thrilled for July 15th! It definitely makes a lot more sense watching them consecutively starting from the beginning. I’m glad we waited till now to start this marathon because now we only have to wait till next weekend for part 2 to come out!

I really wish I had a wand, could go to Hogwarts, and could do magic chants/spells!!



No comments: