Monday, June 27, 2011

R.I.P. Juan



I got some bad news.

Juan Died.

For those of you who don't know Juan, he was the beautiful horse in my bridal pictures. He was the horse that I never had and always wanted. However, I'm
glad that he was able to get groomed up one last time to be in my bridals with me. He unexpectedly died of colic a few weeks after our pictures.

Brandy (the owner) was so excited to pretty him up for my pictures. She said that she always wanted to do her bridals with horses too. Unfortunately, at the time of her engagement she didn't have horses. She was so sweet to be willing and excited to watch my dreams come true with her horses. Brandy and her cute daughter helped out so much with positioning the horses and thinking of cute poses to do. It was definitely one of the funnest days preparing for the wedding! I definitely couldn't have done it without the incredible Brandy and Juan!

At the time of the pictures Juan was shedding off his winter coat, so when we were finished we had lots of hair..pretty much everywhere. After many lint rollers and the help of terrific family we got the dark brown horse hair off the white dress!

Juan was such an outstanding horse and I really did love him! I will always remember him and that perfect day taking my bridals. It was definitely worth all the lint rollers!


R.I.P Juan




No comments: